We are very happy to welcome you back to our clubs! Unfortunately not all together because that is not good for that world famous 1,50 meter distance. Because the government has stipulated that only a limited number of people can be in the club at the same time, we work with a reservation system: Gymtime. Here you can reserve a time slot of up to 90 minutes. You can do this in the Basic-Fit app and via my.basic-fit.com and it is super easy!
Reserve your workout with Gymtime
Select the club where you want to train.
Choose a date and time. You can reserve a spot up to 5 days in advance and we show all the spots that are still available.
For Premium Members: If you click in 'invite' your friend will receive an e-mail invitation to train with you! This e-mail contains a QR-code which he/she can use as a day pass.
Choose how long you want to reserve for your workout (to a max of 90 minutes)
Accept our terms and safety measures
Confirm and enjoy your workout!
We have drawn up some measures. Make sure to read them carefully so you know how things work.
- You can only enter the club if you have a reservation. No reservation = no access, sorry!
- You can make a reservation up to 5 days in advance.
- You can make 1 reservation at a time. When that time slot is over, you can make a new reservation.
- Can't make your planned workout? Then cancel your reservation so that you can make someone else happy with that time slot. Go to your reservation and choose 'cancel'.
- Do you want to change your reservation? Then cancel it and make a new reservation.
- You can enter in the first 15 minutes of your timeslot. So if you have reserved from 1 p.m., you can enter between 1 p.m. and 1.15 p.m. After that your reservation expires and you no longer can access or enter the club until you make another reservation.
- Premium members can also make a reservation for a friend. The friend must enter after the member but within the first 15 minutes of the reserved time slot.
- If you still have an open payment, you cannot make a reservation. This payment must then first be made.
You don't have the app yet?