Our aim is to allow all Basic-Fit members to make optimal use of the facilities available. This is why, largely on the repeated request of club members, Basic-Fit has drawn up a set of house rules. We kindly request that you read and comply with our rules.
By entering the club’s premises you agree to abide by the Basic-Fit house rules.
The Basic-Fit house rules are as follows:
- Instructions provided by members of staff must be strictly obeyed;
- Drinks may only be brought into the gym areas in closed bottles;
- Smoking and the use and/or distribution of prohibited substances is strictly prohibited;
- Food is not permitted in the gym areas;
- Using a mobile phone to make telephone calls is not permitted in the gym areas;
- Animals are not permitted;
- Sales and/or promotional activities are not permitted without the approval of Basic-Fit;
- Jackets and bags are not permitted in the gym areas;
- We advise you to make use of the lockers to store your personal property;
- Please do not leave any personal property behind in the lockers after working out as the lockers are checked and opened up every day;
- The use of a towel is compulsory during training;
- Wearing clean and appropriate sports shoes (no flip flops or sandals) and appropriate clothing is compulsory;
- Use equipment exclusively for the intended purposes;
- The equipment must be cleaned after use;
- After training, put all the equipment back where it belongs;
- Do not unnecessarily occupy equipment;
- For hygiene reasons, wearing clothing (including swimwear) in the wet areas of the changing rooms is not allowed;
- For hygiene reasons, shaving is not permitted in the changing rooms;
- Please dry yourself off in the wet areas of the changing rooms;
- Verbal and/or physical violence will not be tolerated;
Sexual intimacy or harassment shall not be tolerated in Basic-Fit clubs and where necessary, breaches of these house rules shall be reported to the police. Basic-Fit is not liable for loss, damage and/or theft of your property and/or physical injury in and around the Basic-Fit club. As such, Basic-Fit may not be held liable.
Basic-Fit is always authorised, for reasons it deems appropriate, to deny persons access to one or more of its fitness centres (and associated activities) either temporarily or permanently and to terminate the membership agreement with immediate effect.